OYO is hiring for FC Admin role in Kolkata location.
Please find the Job Description below:
1. Inventory management
- Weekly inventory visibility
- Material procurement requisition on an advance basis by keeping track of the existing staff - Daily FC report publishing
- updation of distribution and inward material tracker
- Ensure material issuing only based on approval matrix
- Ensure future orders are placed by VM team on time based on current and estimated SRNs
- Proper inventory management in the warehouse
2. Linen and Laundry Management
- Maintain extra PAR sets in warehouse, and ensure no damage occurs due to bad storage
- Manage pick up and drop routes of laundry vendor vehicles
- Ensure vendor drops linen on time
- Ensure linen count and laundry bills are accurate
- Keep track of lost, stolen, damaged linen.
- Prepare dusters out of spoilt linen for cleaning
3. HK staff
- Daily attendance recording and publishing
- Ensure all HK staff reports on time at respective locations
- Visibility of HK staff mapping with captains
- Ensure sufficient HK staff bandwidth against the SRNs assigned - Co-ordinate inter-captain shuffling of HK staff on D-day based on D-1 URNs
- Ensure reassigning of HK staff on D-day based on URN loading or unexpected increase in workload
4. Vendor Management
- Except Negotiating Rates
-Day to Day vendor enquiries
-Vendor bills checking
- Cash Management
Required Candidate profile
Idea candidate profile:
1. Must have experience in handling cash or inventory management.
2. Must have minimum 2 years of work experience.
3. Past Experience in Logistics, Warehouse management, E-commerce will be preferred.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent