We are looking out for iOS technocrats to come work with us in solving unique customer problems using technology. Work with the sharpest minds and best engineers in the country; in a proven and well-funded business.
This is your chance to become a deep problem solver rather than a dumb executor. You will be exposed to the entire spectrum of product development: - from ideation to problem-solving to architecture to coding to deployment and finally monitoring as the users use your creation.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Working on a large scale app with > 500k active users
- Ideate and execute with project managers, business leaders, and technical teams, to implement quality products that customers love to use
- Develop innovative solutions based on business requirements
- Ensure automated testing is baked into the codebase at all levels
- Own code coverage metrics and overall quality of the codebase
- Interact with different stakeholders to gather feedback and clarification
- Research and apply new technologies and best practices
- Provide task estimations and deliver within time
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- In depth knowledge of iOS SDK and Objective-C
- Expert knowledge of background task execution
- Excellent knowledge of JSON web services and their consumption
- Understand modern iOS architecture principles and best practices
- Experience in designing complex UI in iOS
- Hands on knowledge of automated testing on iOS - unit and UI
- Excellent command over design patterns
- Good understanding of tools like New Relic, Fabric, Google Analytics
Interested Candidate share your cv at email@example.com
Industry: Travel & Tourism
Functional Area: Engineering - Software
Role Category: Software Development
Role: Software Development - Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent