- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- 3+ years experience in web software development
AJAX, HTML5, CSS, web services, etc.
- Hands-on technical experience in building highly scalable and performant web apps using latest
web technologies like Node JS, React JS, Angular, Vue JS
- Expertise with browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational
excellence and best practices.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software
development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management,
build processes, testing, and operations
- Experienced in web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Interested Candidate share your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Travel & Tourism
Functional Area: Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category: IT Network
Role: Network (Support) Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent